Monday, December 20, 2010

Puerto Rico

I was in PR for a friend's wedding last week. We were so busy getting ready for the wedding that I didn't have much time to read the books I bought. I did get a chance to get some photos though.




Puerto Rico has so many great plants growing. We took these flowers from our backyard and made the centerpieces for the rehearsal dinner. All the flowers were just cut from a plant that happened to be growing. Fantastic!









Wedding photos at Ruins Beach. Can you believe this is 5 minutes from an airport? I had never been to this beach before, the combination of the water and the brick and stone buildings is amazing! Although I left most of the picture taking to the photographer that had been hired for the wedding photos, I couldn't help but take a few pictures. We only had about an hour, though, before having to rush back for the ceremony.






The day after the wedding we did some much needed relaxing. A friend was in a surf contest that day so we hung out at the beach to watch her compete. Couldn't help but snap a picture of this little girl on the beach, the epitome of a beach day.



No comments:

Post a Comment